Donald E. Nichols, D.P.M.
Dr. Nichols specializes in the advanced treatment of all foot and ankle related conditions. His extensive experience in this field combined with his compassionate patient care has enabled DuPage Foot and Ankle, LLC to provide the best podiatric care utilizing state-of-the-art technology. In addition to being an accomplished, renowned foot and ankle surgeon, Dr. Nichols is well known as a speaker, teacher and Rotarian. Dr. Nichols is board certified and is affiliated with many podiatry organizations including the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association.
In addition to his surgical expertise, Dr. Nichols believes in keeping his patients informed of the various treatment options, and includes them in the decision-making process.
Chairman of DuPage Medical Group Department of Podiatric Foot and Ankle Surgery x 10 years
DuPage Medical Group, Wheaton, IL 02/2000-02/2013
Northwest Podiatry Center, Wheaton, IL 08/1997-02/2000
Roosevelt Foot and Ankle Center (private practice) 07/1992-07/1997
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Chairman of DuPage Medical Group Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery, x 10 years.
- Rotarian of the Year, 1995
- Co-Founder/Participant of “Operation Condor” – annual multi-specialty medical mission to Peru, South America, x 8 missions
- Attending of the year, St. Joseph’s Hospital Chicago, x 3 different years.
- Member of American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Hinsdale
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove
- Edward Hospital, Naperville
- Central DuPage Hospital, Winfield
- Oak Brook Surgical Centre, Oak Brook
- Hinsdale Surgical Center, Hinsdale
View Dr. Nichols’ complete CV here.